Panhead frame.

Hola compañero

Imagino que en tu búsqueda ya habrás encontrado algo, pero por si acaso, este es un recorte de un plano de bastidor de panhead con referencia terminada en 49A, entiendo que pertenenciente a modelos fabricados de finales de 1949 hasta su reemplazo por una versión más reciente:

panhead.PNG

Hola compañero

Imagino que en tu búsqueda ya habrás encontrado algo, pero por si acaso, este es un recorte de un plano de bastidor de panhead con referencia terminada en 49A, entiendo que pertenenciente a modelos fabricados de finales de 1949 hasta su reemplazo por una versión más reciente:

Ver el archivo adjunto 54876

:bash::bash::yb677[1]::yb677[1]::yb677[1]::yb677[1]::yb677[1]::yb677[1]:

@ davicico, i have the confirmation that 48 plan and yours have the same measurement.
avEx4s4ANVXCfEGyLMYw29qgDdU.jpg

I have found the distance.

Here is a good forum, I like to come and share.
Yesterday we welded front gas tank

Nice to hear that.

Keep in mind lot of people here will appreciate to see updates about your project, it's quite rare find someone building a Harley from the pre-shovel era.

And glad to help you in the future.

Gracias FX pero tampoco te pases jaja que sigo siendo un aprendiz, ayer casi me salen dos padres... bueno, esa anécdota la dejamos para otro dia!

Nice to hear that.

Keep in mind lot of people here will appreciate to see updates about your project, it's quite rare find someone building a Harley from the pre-shovel era.

And glad to help you in the future.
It's true, it changes a bit to see old bikes. What is really interesting is to see the bike all angles.
I hope to go to the end.

Yeah man sometimes shit happens...
Hope you can solve your health problems..
Take care man

Atrás